Friday, October 8, 2010

Peer Teaching Feedback

Hi, we are Team 5 - Yong Feng, Elin and Pavi.

We hope you have found the presentation this afternoon entertaining and enriching. We would gladly welcome any feedback you have for the team. Thanks for your attention once again. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, group 5

    Thank you very much for the interesting lesson. It is really creative of you guys to present the lesson in that way. That made the teaching interesting and made the class lively. Besides, the interview you played greatly helped us to memorize the points.

    Thank you for your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello group 5!

    Thank you for your wonderful peer teaching!
    I think it is really effective to demonstrate points on interview in that way. Clear and interesting play is used to impress us with the vital points, which leads to a vivid and interactive lesson. And the way you begin to distribute the food is very surprising and exciting!

    Thank you again for your good peer teaching!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leo and Brooks!

    To Brooks, I must say you are a very observant person! Initially, I was afraid that no one would realize I'm looking around and showing bad nonverbal cues but you did! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    Actually if without the cooperation and active participation from you, our classmates, the presentation won't be as impressive and effective. So, thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete