Thanks for posting this so early.
Oh, MGD. my pronunciation is really different from my expectation, and also for the voice, i feel kind of strange~~~ i think i should mind my volume and pronunciation.thanks for your posting, YongFeng:)
Erm, I think the quality of the video/audio is significantly compromised because I need to reduce the size of the file.So that's why our voices can sound a little strange, and the content on the slides are not clear.So don't worry too much, Senlin!
Thanks for posting this so early.
ReplyDeleteOh, MGD. my pronunciation is really different from my expectation, and also for the voice, i feel kind of strange~~~ i think i should mind my volume and pronunciation.
ReplyDeletethanks for your posting, YongFeng:)
Erm, I think the quality of the video/audio is significantly compromised because I need to reduce the size of the file.
ReplyDeleteSo that's why our voices can sound a little strange, and the content on the slides are not clear.
So don't worry too much, Senlin!